- Your car is the second largest investment youâ€™re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their dive-in-claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car there.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimate are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If youâ€™re not sure why one estimate is different from another youâ€™ve received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE., for example) technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repeat warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
As our customer, we welcome you. You will receive the finest quality repairs available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision Industry. We are:
- Working to keep our shop equipped with the technology need to fix todayâ€™s complex vehicles
- Keeping our technicians up-to-date through on-going training
- Striving to meet standards of top quality paint and repair work; and
- Dedicated to improving the collision repair industry.
As a member of the business community, we adhere to a Code of ethics, our pledge to you of honest, integrity, safety, and craftsmanship.
You may have some questions concerning the estimating/repair processâ€¦
these tips will help you there.
If you have any questions, please ask us. Our trained professionals are ready and willing to help you in any way they can.
For us, satisfying our customer is the most important goal we have.